Travel: What's In My Carry On?
For my professional communications course, I gave an informative presentation on three important things to know when going to Vegas and one of them was knowing what to pack.
Toiletries & Essentials
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- MAC Cosmetics Eye Primer
- MAC Cosmetics 2 and 34 Lashes
- MAC Cosmetics Makeup Remover Wipes (Travel Size)
- Nars Orgasm + Laguna Combo Compact
- Kerastase Cristalliste Shampoo + Conditioner
- SK-II Facial Essence
- Secret Deoderant
- Hot Tools 1.5" Curler
- 5 Pairs of Hanky Panky
From left to right:
- SCOOP NYC Print Scoop Back Maxi
- Nightcap Deep-V Cap Sleeve Dress
- Pierre Balmain Zebra Mini Dress
- ACNE Crepe Dress
- Cotton Tube Top + Vintage Fendi Shorts
- Equipment Signature Sleeveless Shirt + Herve Leger Skirt
- Chanel Classic Ballerina Flats
- YSL Gisele
- Chanel Sandals
My trips home usually consist of spending two of those five days with my parents. This trip though, my mom has made us reservations at Gordon Ramsay's new steakhouse at the Paris Hotel & Casino. So I definitely have to have a dressier outfit (thinking either the ACNE dress or Nightcap dress with the YSL's).. I typically wouldn't be bringing the Gisele's home.
Otherwise, I hang out with my friends (dinner and the fabulous shopping!) so the maxi dress and shorts are going to be for the more casual things. My friends tend to always have at least one party planned to let me tag along to as well.
I'll keep everyone posted and you can follow along my mini-vaca home :) I'm not definitely not looking forward to the insane heat back home but seeing everyone always sends me back to Boston in a good mood.
Well everyone, next time you'll hear from me, I'll be in Vegas! Wish me safe travels!